The Trimble GCS900 3D Grade Control System installed on a scraper is ideal for mass excavation applications.
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Excavate in a safer, stakeless environment.
- Monitor avoidance zones in real-time
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues and see precisely where dirt is being moved on site
GCS900 for scrapers is useful for:
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
- Landfills and waste deposits
Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces
Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces