Trimble SitePulse System
- Make decisions faster, reinforced by accurate documentation
- Reduce the dependency on the surveyor by performing simple positioning tasks
- Access up-to-date data to support decision-making
- Increase production, reduce rework, and document work quality
- Improve communications between the field and office by connecting more people on the jobsite
Trimble Sitepulse Software- access feature location information, navigate to points of interest, check issues, perform basic measuring tasks and sync information in real time with the office.
Field Tablet Options - choose either a rugged Trimble Site Tablet with advanced connectivity options, or a third-party Android device.
Receiver Options - the SPS585 GNSS Smart Antenna is a lightweight, affordable compact receiver designed for field managers.
Part of the Trimble Connected Site solutions portfolio, SitePulse includes:
- Wireless Data Sync - Eliminate the time and cost of driving data files to and from the field. Design changes and issue reports can be sent between the field and the office wirelessly.
- Virtual Reference Station (VRS) networks and Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) - Broadcast corrections using the Internet over a wider range with no base station on site.
Designed for Field Managers
With a simple, intuitive interface, SitePulse is tailored to construction managers who do not have a surveying background. The software runs on either the Trimble Site Tablet or a third-party Android tablet, giving contractors the flexibility to choose the hardware platform that best fits their needs and budget. Paired with a versatile and compact Trimble GNSS Smart Antenna, the SitePulse System is the ideal solution for today's field managers.