Trimble TSC7 Controller
Built for the Construction Site
The Trimble TSC7 Controller is a wirelessly connected, rugged handheld controller for GNSS or total station operations. It gives construction surveyors, grade checkers, and site engineers total control over their on-site tasks. Designed for construction site operations, the TSC7 offers integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, built-in camera, GPS and long battery life in a lightweight, shock, dust and water resistant package.
With its Windows 10 operating system, the TSC7 can run third-party applications as well as Trimble Siteworks Software. You get the processing power of a laptop, in a handheld controller with a large 7” screen.
As part of the Trimble Connected Site®, the TSC7 comes standard with integrated Wi-Fi® capability for instant network access.
- The TSC7 wirelessly syncs with the office to receive GNSS corrections via the Internet.
- A construction surveyor or grade checker can receive the design model, create new measurements and then send the measurement and stakeout results back to the office for review.
- Design changes originating in the office can also be sent to the controller so field crews are rapidly updated with current information. All of this is accomplished without leaving the site or the office, dramatically increasing productivity and reducing costs.
The Trimble TSC7 is water and dust resistant to withstand the toughest weather and jobsite conditions.
- Military-spec, rugged design, engineering and performance
- Designed for operation in all light conditions
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
The TSC7 Controller is designed to operate with Trimble Site Positioning Systems hardware, including the SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna, SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver, and SPS series total stations. Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology delivers cable-free communication between the TSC7 and Trimble GNSS Receivers. The integrated 2.4GHz radio provides an ergonomic solution to total station measurement, eliminating components and cables from the rod.
Whether you’re using a total station or GNSS, the TSC7 controller gives you total control over on-site tasks. It is especially useful for:
- Construction surveyors
- Grade checkers verifying grade and checking as-builts with a GNSS rover
- Utility locators
Features and specifications include:
- Optimized for Trimble Siteworks Software
- Large 7-inch multi-touch screen for finger or stylus
- Sunlight readable display
- Secure Windows® 10 Pro operating system
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Front and rear-facing cameras
- Backlit keypad with customizable button commands
- Ergonomic form factor
- Hot-swappable batteries with LED indicators
- Current Trimble Heavy Civil Construction Software and Firmware Versions