Regional Sales Manager
Chief Revenue Officer
- How many years of experience do you have in the construction technology industry?
- Please list any industry-specific accomplishments or certification?
- Dale Carnegie Course Effective Communication & Human Relations
- Dale Carnegie Advanced Communications
- Dale Carnegie Time Management
- Trimble Way I Certification
- Trimble Way II Certification
- GSC900 Certification
- SCS900 Certification
- Intro to Survey Certification
- Education for Living I (EFL)
- Ontological Communication and Coaching
- AccuGrade Fundamentals
- AccuGrade GPS Grade Control System
- AccuGrade Grade Control Basics
- AccuGrade Office Software
- AccuGrade Salesman’s Toolkit
- AccuGrade Compaction
- What do you hope to accomplish at SITECH Louisiana?
- Providing growth through and technology to
- What professional values do you live by?
- Work Ethic
- How is SITECH Louisiana different from your competitors?
- Our people, our service, and knowledge of both the construction industry and technology are our main separators.
- Why did you choose to work for SITECH Louisiana?
- The ability to help and serve others in the construction industry to accomplish their business goals and innovate and accomplish things that they felt were not possible.
- What do you like about working at SITECH?
- The amount of impact that we can provide in our communities through construction innovation. I feel like we serve a great purpose and add tremendous value to the State of Louisiana.
- Any fun facts you would like to include? (hobbies, family, talent, etc.)
- Running, trail riding, golfing, weight training, and preparing meals for others. I am an Eagle Scout.
- If you could be any type of car, what would you be and why?
- 454 SS Chevelle. The are fast, docile, and have been in multiple movies over the years and they just don’t make them like that anymore.
Get Connected with Aaron!