Director of Sales
Jonathan (John) Landry
Sales Manager – New Orleans/Bayou
- How many years of experience do you have in the construction technology industry?
- Please list any industry-specific accomplishments or certification?
- What do you hope to accomplish at SITECH Louisiana?
- Develop long standing relationships with our partners to assist them in building a better LA
- What professional values do you live by?
- How is SITECH Louisiana different from your competitors?
- SIETCH La is a team of professional that focus on putting our customers needs ahead of our own, empowerment through education and self improvement, and profitable growth through teamwork.
- Why did you choose to work for SITECH Louisiana?
- I was impressed with the culture that was in place, and felt that I could help build on that culture in an industry that was still in the beginning stages of development.
- What do you like about working at SITECH?
- I love the interaction with our customers, and the feeling of pride that I get when a project is completed with our equipment whether it be a school, museum, or a new road.
- Any fun facts you would like to include? (hobbies, family, talent, etc.)
- Married for 15 years, two daughters age 11 and 8, tailgating and cooking for family and friends are my biggest passion. Bowled a perfect game before.
- If you could be any type of car, what would you be and why?
- Oldsmobile 442 – was my dad’s prized possession and seems like a great muscle car
Get Connected with Jonathan!