New Orleans Territory UAV Sales Manager
- How many years of experience do you have in the construction technology industry?
- New Hire
- Please list any industry-specific accomplishments or certification?
- I have no accomplishments or certifications.
- What do you hope to accomplish at SITECH Louisiana?
- I hope to develop my skills as a sales representative and form meaningful relationships with SITECH clients as well as my co-worker.
- What professional values do you live by?
- In my professional life, I strive to (1) take pride in my work and (2) be open minded and creative when it comes to problem solving and overcoming obstacles.
- How is SITECH Louisiana different from your competitors?
- During the interview process, SITECH made me feel as though the company valued me as an individual as opposed to just a number. In addition, the company offers a variety of opportunities to help its employees grow in their professional lives and in their personal lives.
- Why did you choose to work for SITECH Louisiana?
- I choose to work for SITECH Louisiana because I wanted to be part of a company that cares about its employees and their growth within the company. Each person I met during the interview process made me feel as though my talents would be valued and that the company wanted me to succeed.
- What do you like about working at SITECH?
- I like that I can have a close relationship with everyone in the company and not just the other sales reps or managers.
- Any fun facts you would like to include? (hobbies, family, talent, etc.)
- I have a 1993 Ford Bronco that I am currently restoring. I can unicycle and I enjoy hunting and fishing.
- If you could be any type of car, what would you be and why?
- I would be a 1967 Ford Bronco because it reminds me of driving down the coast on a sunny day–and what more could you want!