SAVE TIME, MONEY AND HEADACHES WITH THE SPS855—TRIMBLE'S RELIABLE, EASY-TO-USE BASE STATION SOLUTION.
WITH REMOTE MONITORING, ALERTS, INTERNAL RADIO AND ROVER CAPABILITY, THE SPS855 MEETS ALL YOUR NEEDS.
SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver
Features and Benefits
Versatile, modular design
- Use it in a variety of locations—on-site cabins, site trailers, in vehicles, or on light machines
- Place the receiver where it is protected from theft and weather, then place the external GNSS antenna in a location with clear visibility to the sky
- Use it as a highly reliable base station or rover
Trimble xFill Technology
The optional Trimble xFill™ technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into valleys and other locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available.
Remote Monitoring and Alerts
- Web UI tools give you access to your base no matter where you are
- Receive email alerts, remotely monitor and reconfigure base stations to eliminate downtime
- The SPS855 uses all currently available satellite signals including L1, L2 and the GPS modernized L2C code
- It can be upgraded with GLONASS and L5 GPS signals to optimize performance in areas of tough GPS-only conditions
- Optional GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou Navigation Satellite System